Saturday, October 11, 2014

DGBS Weekends 10/11-10/12/14

Hey folks... Early start to this playlist this weekend (I've got a weird schedule going on today, so it's either I start it real early, or real late) But, on the up side, it's got a lot of new stuff for you to enjoy. So, I hope you like it!

Also, I thought I'd take this opportunity to talk about some upcoming DGBS Programming Notes. This month marks the 4th anniversary of the creation of DGBS. So for next week's playlist, I'll be featuring some of the original stuff shown on the channel, along with some of my favorite stuff I've presented over the years.

Then, starting on Sunday, October 19th (on or around that date at least) we'll go into our annual Halloween marathon - 13 days of horror movies both familiar and obscure, culminating on October 31st itself with the best of the best, including a midnight (Eastern time) showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

So, I hope you enjoy what I've got lined up, and let me know if there's anything special you'd like to see! I can always be reached at doughyguy@gmail.com , or just comment here on the blog. I always read my email and comments, and sometimes I can actually find the time to reply :)

The Brain From Planet Arous.1957.Part1.nsv
The Brain From Planet Arous.1957.Part2.nsv
Lost World.1960.Part1.nsv
Lost World.1960.Part2.nsv
Marx Brothers.Duck Soup.1933.Part1.nsv
Marx Brothers.Duck Soup.1933.Part2.nsv
Batman - Brave And The Bold.Long Arm of the Law.nsv
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.Fire and Ice.nsv
Bravestarr.Tunnel of Terror.nsv
Batman - Brave And The Bold.Revenge of the Reach.nsv
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.Space Outlaws.nsv
Bravestarr.Memories.nsv
Batman - Brave And The Bold.Death Race to Oblivion.nsv
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.Future of the future.nsv
Bravestarr.The Day The Town Was Taken.nsv
Batman - Brave And The Bold.Aquamans Outrageous Adventure.nsv
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.Underwater.nsv
Bravestarr.Brothers Keeper.nsv
Batman - Brave And The Bold.The Golden Age of Justice.nsv
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.Frostworld.nsv
Bravestarr.Kerium Fever.nsv
Batman - Brave And The Bold.Clash of the Metal Men.nsv
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.Critical Mass.nsv
Bravestarr.The Taking OF Thistledown 123.nsv
George of the Jungle.1997.Part1.nsv
George of the Jungle.1997.Part2.nsv
7th Voyage Of Sinbad.1958.Part1.nsv
7th Voyage Of Sinbad.1958.Part2.nsv
Six-String Samurai.1998.Part1.nsv
Six-String Samurai.1998.Part2.nsv
Body Slam.1986.Part1.nsv
Body Slam.1986.Part2.nsv
Highlander.1986.Part1.nsv
Highlander.1986.Part2.nsv
Highlander.1986.Part3.nsv
The Pink Chiquitas.1987.Part1.nsv
The Pink Chiquitas.1987.Part2.nsv
Beastmaster 3 - The Eye Of Braxus.1995.Part1.nsv
Beastmaster 3 - The Eye Of Braxus.1995.Part2.nsv
The Lost Empire.1985.Part1.nsv
The Lost Empire.1985.Part2.nsv
Journey To The 7th Planet.1962.Part1.nsv
Journey To The 7th Planet.1962.Part2.nsv

No comments: