Saturday, June 06, 2015

DGBS Weekends 6/6-6/7/15

Hey guys - guess who?! That's right - I'm back!!! School is winding down, work is backing off of the overtime, and my dental issues are nearing their end. So, that means I have a big chunk of my free time back and I've been busy!!!

New stuff this weekend (well, mostly new, there's some stuff that's been on before), and I've also got some new stuff for the upcoming week. I've actually got this weekend off while I recover from my last surgery, so I'm going to continue to work on encoding some new stuff for the channel.

I appreciate you loyal viewers who have stuck with me through this rough patch in my life, and I have one more favor to ask of you... Tell your friends. Share the word of DGBS with those who you think might be interested. The Shoutcast network listings no longer exists, so there is no real way for most people to find the few remaining stations that still broadcast, other than someone telling them.

So if you have someone who you think might like my channel, point them to this website, where even those without Winamp (or a similar program) can still watch via the link up there on the right, where you can watch the channel through their browser (of course they need the VLC plugin, but that's easy to install)

I'm glad to be back, and I'm excited to share all of this new stuff I've obtained over the last few months. I hope you enjoy it!

The Real Ghostbusters.S1E01.Ghosts R Us.nsv
The Real Ghostbusters.S1E02.Killerwatt.nsv
The Real Ghostbusters.S1E03.Mrs Rogers Neighborhood.nsv
The Real Ghostbusters.S1E04.Slimer Come Home.nsv
The Real Ghostbusters.S1E05.Troll Bridge.nsv
Robocop TAS.E02.The Scrambler.nsv
Robocop TAS.E03.Project Deathspore.nsv
Robocop TAS.E04.The Brotherhood.nsv
Robocop TAS.E05.The Man In The Iron Suit.nsv
Robocop TAS.E06.The Hot Seat.nsv
C.O.P.S.The Case of The Stuck Up Blimp.nsv
C.O.P.S.The Case of The Crime Circus.nsv
C.O.P.S.The Case of The Baffiling Bugman.nsv
C.O.P.S.The Case of The Bogus Justice Machine.nsv
C.O.P.S.The Case of The Prison Break In.nsv
Godzilla - Tokyo SOS.2003.Part1.nsv
Godzilla - Tokyo SOS.2003.Part2.nsv
Nacho Libre.2006.Part1.nsv
Nacho Libre.2006.Part2.nsv
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.The Plot To Kill A City.Part 1.nsv
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.The Plot To Kill A City.Part 2.nsv
Green Lantern.2011.Part1.nsv
Green Lantern.2011.Part2.nsv
Green Lantern.2011.Part3.nsv
Police Academy.1984.Part1.nsv
Police Academy.1984.Part2.nsv
The Creeps.1997.Part1.nsv
The Creeps.1997.Part2.nsv
Captain Kronos - Vampire Hunter.1974.Part1.nsv
Captain Kronos - Vampire Hunter.1974.Part2.nsv
Highway To Hell.1992.Part1.nsv
Highway To Hell.1992.Part2.nsv
Sinbad The Sailor.1947.Part1.nsv
Sinbad The Sailor.1947.Part2.nsv
Sinbad The Sailor.1947.Part3.nsv
Dick Tracy vs Cueball.1946.nsv
Knight Rider 2000.1991.Part1.nsv
Knight Rider 2000.1991.Part2.nsv
Herculoids.Attack Of Faceless People.nsv


2 comments:

Lx, Editor-in-Chief said...

hi & welcome back; & i hope your medical situation goes well!

re: shoutcast directory: this site has the best "surviving" directory i've found, so far.

http://www.thugie.nl/streams.php

it live-updates info for active streams, with a certain amount of lag, & the site is still active, but new streams/channels have to be added MANUALLY, since there is no longer a central-server feed from shoutcast/nullsoft to draw on. (dgbs is already a listed channel; so unless/until there is a change in the ip address for your stream, you're "good")

he has some other stuff on the site & runs a few streams of his own

http://www.thugie.nl

btw, what happened with riff.club?

best regards & wb again,

Lx

Lx, Editor-in-Chief said...

*shoutcastTV directory